- (1)Kurita Group will establish a system to engage in appropriate quality activities based on Kurita Group Product Quality Policy (hereinafter referred to as this "Policy").
- (2)Directors and employees of the Kurita Group will engage in appropriate quality activities, by complying with this Policy, and meeting customer requirements from development to production, and to provision of products and services.
- (3)Directors and employees of the Kurita Group will, if any quality activities deviating from this Policy are engaged in, or there is such doubt, immediately report to competent division of Kurita.
"Kurita Group will speedily provide our customers with products and services that can meet their quality expectations, thereby winning unshakable trust."
In order to achieve the goal of the above basic policy, we will implement specific measures through the following approaches.
- 1)We will establish a quality management system suitable for the business environment and continue improvement activities to enhance customer satisfaction.
- 2)We will actively disclose appropriate information concerning products and services and provide safe and secure products and services.
- 3)We will determine quality control processes and criteria, properly operate them, regularly confirm the operation status and thereby secure the quality of products and services.
- 4)We will promote the development and improvement of products and services considering environmental impact and contribute to environmental preservation.
Confirmation and Improvement of Status of Quality Activities
Kurita Group will continually confirm whether quality activities are being carried out appropriately by conducting self-inspections, having investigations done by the responsible person and his/her designee, and listening to the opinions and requests of customers, and improve the above on each occasion if any problem is identified.