The Kurita Group Sustainability Report 2018 ("the Report") is published as a report to all stakeholders on the Group’s main CSR-related activities, approaches, and materiality.
The Report is broadly comprised of two sections on the Kurita Group’s CSR initiatives: a section reporting on strategic initiatives undertaken during the target period; and a section with follow up reports on each of the Group’s seven materiality themes. Information on other initiatives can be found on the Company’s website.
Kurita Water Industries Ltd. and other domestic Kurita Group companies
* Some information on overseas Group companies is included in the report
Fiscal 2018 (April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018)
* Some information on policies, structures, and initiatives prior to and beyond fiscal 2018 is included in the report as necessary.
Guidelines referred to
- GRI Standards
- Environmental Reporting Guidelines 2012, Ministry of the Environment
- Environmental Accounting Guidelines 2005, Ministry of the Environment
Date of publication
October 2018 (next planned: August 2019)
Supplementary information to the contents of the report
- In the Report, "the Company" refers to Kurita Water Industries Ltd.; "the Company and its domestic Group companies" refers to Kurita Water Industries Ltd. and its Group companies in Japan; and "Kurita Group" refers to all Group companies including those overseas. Information pertaining to specific companies is presented using the names of the companies.
- The aggregation items for environmental data have been revised to conform with Scope 1 and 2 of the GHG Protocol. This resulted in some slight variation in the figures reported for fiscal 2018 owing to revisions to certain fiscal 2017 data that occurred from August 2017 onwards.