The Kurita Group Sustainability Report 2020
The Kurita Group Sustainability Report 2019 (“the Report”) is published as a report to all stakeholders on the Group’s main CSR-related approaches and materiality, as well as its main initiatives during fiscal 2020.
The Report is broadly comprised of two sections on the Kurita Group’s CSR initiatives: a section reporting on strategic initiatives undertaken during the target period; and a section with follow up reports on each of the Group’s seven materiality themes. Information on other initiatives can be found on the Company’s website.
The Kurita Group
Fiscal 2020 (April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020)
* Some information on policies, structures, and initiatives prior to and beyond fiscal 2021 is included in the report as necessary.
Guidelines referred to
- GRI Standards
- Environmental Reporting Guidelines 2012, Ministry of the Environment
- Environmental Accounting Guidelines 2005, Ministry of the Environment
Supplementary information to the contents of the report
- In the Report, “the Company” refers to Kurita Water Industries Ltd.; “the Company and its domestic Group companies” refers to Kurita Water Industries Ltd. and its Group companies in Japan; and “Kurita Group” refers to all Group companies including those overseas. Information pertaining to specific companies is presented using the names of the companies.
- Regarding environmental and social data, some variation in the figures reported for fiscal 2019 owing to revisions to certain fiscal 2018 data that occurred from August 2018 onwards.
Copyrights and trademarks
- Our company or our licensers hold the copyrights for all the materials posted on this report. You may not use them beyond the range of use legally permitted for private use, etc.: you cannot, for example, copy, process, transfer, or distribute them without consent from the respective copyright holders.
- Trademarks in the materials posted on this report (product names, service names and logos) belong to our company or our licensers, and you cannot use them without consent from the holders of the respective rights.