Main methods of information disclosure
The Kurita Group positions its customers, business partners, employees, shareholders and investors, and local communities as its stakeholders. It takes initiatives on stakeholder engagement to understand each stakeholder’s expectations, concerns, requests, and other thoughts about Kurita and reflect them in its management.
Initiatives on stakeholder engagement
|Customers||Providing solutions through products and services and winning trust from customers||
|Business partners||Fair trades and considerations for society, human rights, and environmental aspects in supply chain||
|Employees||Respect for human rights, improvement of job satisfaction, and human resource development||
|Shareholders and investors||Dialogues with shareholders and investors for mutual understanding with them and winning support from them||
|Local communities||Contribution to local communities||
Examination of initiatives
Based on the following information, we examine our CSR initiatives to confirm that they are making progress toward achievement of goals.
- Results of questionnaire and other surveys (of customers, trade partners, and employees)
- Results of assessment by major ESG investment evaluation organizations and whether Kurita stock has been selected as an ESG Stock
- Number of complaints lodged against, and acknowledgements given by the local community to, Kurita at each business location
We disclose our CSR-related information to our stakeholders proactively and fairly.
- Disclosing reports created by referring to international standards on information disclosure
- Answering questionnaire and other surveys conducted by research institutions and other organizations
- Answering questions and surveys from customers, shareholders, and investors